More Money In Your Pocket

 

I am by no means a financial adviser, an accountant, or an expert in the field, but I've been pondering the trending topic of a cashless society. Personally, I believe that, as a society, we should consider the continued use of cash to preserve its value and benefits.

I strongly believe that prioritizing the use of cash is essential to counter the trend towards a cashless society. Opting for cash offers several benefits, including avoiding interest charges and APR associated with credit cards. Transactions made with cash incur no interest fees or finance charges, making it a straightforward and cost-effective payment method that retains more money in your pocket, not the bank's.

I remember my mother never using credit cards, and she wasn't bound to bills, high-interest rates, and being burdened financially. While I do use a credit card, I am not fond of it. Cash proves to be the optimal choice for budgeting purposes, providing a tangible and visual representation of spending, which naturally restrains expenditures and fosters mindful budgeting practices. This proactive approach not only help individuals avoid unnecessary financial costs but it also ensures that more money stays in your pocket.

Cash vs. digital contributes to a more intentional and controlled approach to personal finances.

What are your thoughts on the role of cash in our evolving financial landscape?

A touch of love from,

Sunshine & Rainbows

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looooovvvvvve

The Power Of Love

Supercilious