Money Burning A Hole In My Pocket


Have you ever driven thru a drive-through and the car ahead of you has already paid for your order? I have paid for other people's orders in the past just because I felt like doing something good for someone I didn’t know. And, to my amazement, I have experienced the same courtesy from others.

This past Monday, Memorial Day two days ago I received a surprise gift via email. It was an electronic gift card to Starbucks. Yeah!!! It had been weeks since I’d patronized Starbucks. Upon receipt of my gift card, I decided to take a joy ride (smile). As the old sayin' goes it was money and "it was burning a hole my pocket."

It was cloudy and the temp was exhilarating and liberating. So, I decided to jump in my car and off I went over the hills and through the woods to Starbucks.

I pulled into the drive-through placing my order and when I rolled up to the cashier-pick-up window the car ahead of me had paid for my $7.36 order. I was in awe!! I looked up towards the heavens and said, "thank you, Lord, I know it was you". Having said that, it was indeed a blessing… I got to keep my gift card and my order was covered by grace, and surely the person who rendered this courtesy not only felt good but there's a blessing waiting with his or her name on it.

When our conscience urges us to be a light and we are obedient to it blessings rain from the heavens. Nope, you can't save the world, but you can make a difference.

Be a light in darkness deposit sparkles that glitter throughout the universe.

A touch of love from,

Sunshine & Rainbows

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Looooovvvvvve

The Power Of Love

Supercilious