Milk And Honey

From my window I see the brightness, I see the sky, I see the clouds, I see the sun and from there, I see there is no limit. And, with every breath I am able. I will sing of the goodness of God until I have not another breath to give.

Starting today if you want to take delight to a whole ‘nother level decide to be a better you, to love self, to be kind to others, to admire self, to let go of trivial.

You can't see up if you're looking down. You can change if you don't realize you are a flower, a diamond, and fire. You are powerful. Use whatever that tries to demolish you to polish you.

Take your eyes off the world. Love you and share it with others because you are milk and honey.

A touch of love from,

Sunshine & Rainbows


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Looooovvvvvve

The Power Of Love

Supercilious