Mood

 

Today, I thought back to when I allowed something or someone to cause me to be off-centered.  My thoughts led me back to my mother's teachings.  Love conquers all.  She taught me to meet others where they truly are that sometimes your positive energy might be their only beacon of hope.  The lesson of never ever allowing anything others say, do or think to affect your inner being is golden.  Once you truly master this concept you have mastered a great mark of excellence.  By virtue of, if they think long they think wrong, what they don't know they're going to create, and when they're jealous they're going to be malicious.  

In the end, love others, but love yourself more.  Take nothing personally because greater is He that's in you.  Be encouraged by the blessings of life. Live free and take in the beauty around you, let the world astound you, and each time you look at a star know that there's someone not only here, but above who loves you. 

With this being said, keep love in your eyes and a smile in your heart, and let the magic from the heavens always surround you.  Nothing less than gratefulness should be your heartiest mood.

A touch of love from,

Sunshine & Rainbows

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looooovvvvvve

The Power Of Love

Supercilious