The Little Things

Today, I say “out” to every negative thought that comes to my mind.  No person, place, or thing will have any power over me, for I am the only thinker in my mind.  I create my own reality and everyone in it.

I choose to be happy, and my positive attitude is that I am abundant.  I am enough.  I believe there’s enough dreamwork, success, and everything you desire to go around and come back again.  With each thought of abundance, I emit the frequency of that which I desire.  With each feeling of alignment and ease, I draw to myself all I could ever need.  So, “the little things” the secret weapons of Satan like negativity, false fronts, shuck and jive, distrust, deceit need not apply.

A touch of love from,
Sunshine & Rainbows 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Looooovvvvvve

The Power Of Love

Supercilious