It's A Party

Here I am pampering myself listening to Christmas music.  Simply put, I'm throwing myself a party.  I'm relaxed, feeling blessed, and immersed in God's grace.  There's beauty in this season, in every day and I'm a witness. There's something mystic about the holiday season.  It's blowing in the air and people everywhere can feel it.    

It's flakes of joy and a precious reminder that we are truly loved.  Surely in the now requires the ability to accept what is in the moment without longing for what used to be or yearning for what is yet to come.  I'd be the first to admit that having this ability doesn't come easily.  

... but, it's the gleeful mindset we scurry into January, February, March, April, May, and June with.  It's the twinkling in August, September to October into November.  Now December warms our heart and feeds our soul.  It's because the greatest LOVE of all is birthing, entering, and shining upon the world.

May love and cheers fill your heart all year long.

A touch of love from,
Sunshine & Rainbows





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looooovvvvvve

The Power Of Love

Supercilious