Girl Boss


If the older me could talk to the younger me.  Girl, you are the boss!  You were knitted together in your mother’s womb.  You are wonderfully and fearfully made. You are fearless give everything you have to what you believe.  Despite what others may do or think always put one foot in front of the other and slay your way to your destiny.  Trust in the Lord and lean not unto your own understanding.  Be respectful and loyal to what is right.  Use your moral compass to keep you from getting lost. It’s easy to stray in the wrong direction, you know.  Especially when wrong feels like right.  It isn’t until you’re paying the consequences later on that you begin to realize. I would tell her to make friends with other young girls and together build each other up.  Play dress up, compliment, and applaud each other.     

I would tell her I am who I am today because the advice I am sharing was the advice given to me.  It is because of this advice that I am a happy, peaceful, successful, confident woman of God.  It’s because of this advice that I have compassion and kindness in my heart towards others.

It’s because of this advice that I am not defeated by what life has challenged me with.  When you know that they can’t break you because they didn’t make you that’s when you indubitably learn to win.

Now girl “boss” and go build you an empire! 

A touch of love from,

Sunshine & Rainbows



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looooovvvvvve

The Power Of Love

Supercilious