Think About You


A new year, a new journey and I’m eagerly looking forward to new beginnings.  Last year was one for the records, but God truly blessed me.  I have no complaints it had many sweet spots.  The bitter, the pandemic, the losses are memories to treasure.  Somethings you can’t change.  You have to wait on God or realize that which the enemy meant for bad God can and will use it for your good.  

Since I don’t make new year’s resolutions I just take each day as they come.   Allow me to be transparent, I am about goal setting.  I can’t imagine not doing so because it's something I’ve always done.  I’ve always encouraged and motivated myself to be everything I knew I could and can be.  

In some of my upcoming blogs, I am going to focus on relaxation and beauty advice for both him and her. I would like to start by encouraging you to start a journal or a diary.  Think about you.  Dwell on the beauty of life or what you desire to jot down. Then if you would like you can meditate on it or save it for later to read over.  It's really fun it's a record of things you've done on a day-to-day basis.  You can even use it for keeping an accurate record of your workouts.  Another thing who knows you might want to publish it one day.  

I am starting afresh tomorrow I’m going back to what I use to do as a child and in the past.  It’s relaxing just to watch the stars, scribble, think, and release.

A touch of love from
Sunshine & Rainbows

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looooovvvvvve

The Power Of Love

Supercilious