The Pleasant Conversation

The clock is ticking. In approximately four days from now, we will be celebrating a milestone in history. Our first female Madam VP Kamala Harris will be sworn into history. She's black, a Soror, an HBCU graduate, brilliant, exuberant, yet sagacious enough to be the girl next door.
I had the pleasure of meeting Maya, Kamala's sister about 2 years ago. Whom I can say was absolutely wonderful. She's a humble, soft-spoken down to earth individual. As most well know she was an MSNBC Political Analysis before becoming campaign chairperson for her sister.
I hold dear our conversation and how she beamed as we talked about her big sister Kamala. I recall mentioning how proud I was of Kamala and in a soft voice she said, "we are too."
Kamala and I exchanged hellos, hi Sorors a handshake with a big smile on our faces as she was surrounded by security.
If the Lord wills, I will admiringly devote myself to virtually watching the Inauguration. Kamala will be sworn in as our 1st female VP, and her husband Doug whom she lovingly refers to as “honey” will become the first Second Gentleman of these United States of America.
The stage is set and history in our nation will be recorded on Wednesday, January 20, 2021.

A touch of love from
Sunshine and Rainbows

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Looooovvvvvve

The Power Of Love

Supercilious